The payroll clerk position is accountable for collecting client timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into periodic payrolls, and issuing pay and pay-related information to our clients' employees.
- Collect and summarize client timekeeping information
- Calculate commissions
- Process advances and paychecks
- Print and issue paychecks
- Process direct deposit payments
- Process and issue annual W-2 forms for our clients' employees
- Five years working in a professional environment
- Must be detail oriented
- General math skills
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.